“Perfect for a business lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
York, Pennsylvania, United States
“Perfect for a business lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been here for lunch on numerous occasions. The wait staff is quick so you don't waste your lunch hour waiting for food. The dining room is clean and comfortable. I usually order one of the lunch specials which are always delicious, includes the soup, rice, and entree, and priced at $6.95. On my last visit I ordered the egg drop soup which was excellent and the kung pao chicken which had enough zing to be tasty but not enough to burn my mouth out! The portion, as always was generous and enough for me to have lunch the next day. What more could you ask for?

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Catonsville, MD
“Friendly, Reasonable and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

My family eats here at least twice a week. The service is friendly, the prices are reasonable, and the food is always good (especially the Kung Pao Chicker).

Visited July 2012
Edgewood, Maryland
“Great food at great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

I'm not sure why this place gets such bad reviews. looks like some of them are for slow home delivery service. I don't think that should have much bearing on the food. The food here is simply good in my opininon. The Pad Thai is better here than at some Thai restaurants I eaten at! they give you much more meat and flavor than a traditional Thai restaurant. the lunch specials are VERY cheap and you get more than enough for one person to eat. I 've eaten in, and carried out. Both times, no issues. Except: it looks like when you eat in the restaurant at lunch, they only have one waiter. its always been the case the umteen times I've eaten there. He's good, but sometimes when the place gets busy they would do much better with more than one waiter. I never could understand why only one waiter. One time I screwed up on the tip, I guess he thought I didn't leave him enough. He angrily slammed my change on the table, loud enough for other patrons to turn heads. I thought that was out of line. when I got back to work, I realized that I didn't leave him enough so I went back and gave him more. he was very polite when I returned, and the place was packed, by the way. and he was still the only waiter! LOL. but besides that, the food is good, the prices are good, and the waitstaff is attentive for the most part. I go for the food, so I give this place good marks.
NOTE: this place isnt a stand alone building. its' in a funny place. it's in a office building on the second level. no worries though...

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beijing, China
“awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

I made a fairly simple order off dinner hour but by no means late.
It took nearly an hour an a half for delivery, they did not include the soup I ordered and the food tasted terrible.
Their Kungpao chicken was mostly celery, did not have any red pepper or sichuan pepper corn. The fried rice tasted like it was days old and microwave egg rolls are better.

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Salisbury, Maryland
“Great food at a great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011

Simply outstanding chinese food, with great service... You can byob, fyi

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere