My husband and I recently stayed here for 3 nights to visit friends in the area.
Due to the fact that we knew we weren't going to be spending a lot of time in the room, we didn't want to spend too much money on it.
- Location was great, it was easy to jump on and off the highway. There were lots of shops and fast-food around the hotel.
- The renovated room was nice. The sheets were clean and the mattress was comfortable.
- The staff was friendly and very helpful.
- Nice big flat screen TV.
- In room coffee and tea.
- It is not in the best neighborhood. But we didn't go into town or walk around much so it didn't matter to us. We just jumped on and off the highway to visit surrounding areas.
- The bathroom had no fan or any type of ventilation and the shower head made a real large noise when it is turned on.
Overall, it was a nice clean budge hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Catonsville
- Comfort Inn Catonsville
- Catonsville Comfort Inn