“One of my favorite Comfort Inns in the country.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Catonsville
los angeles
“One of my favorite Comfort Inns in the country.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've stayed at this comfort inn many times and they're always so nice there. Riva at the front desk is very professional and a cut above the rest. I've stayed at a ton of Comfort Inns across the country and you rarely if ever see them calling your room to see if everything is ok unlike here.
The breakfast was excellent ...always stocked with plenty of items to choose from. My room was updated and super clean, sleep very well every time. A bonus of staying at the hotel is that there is a wine and liquor within 100 yards....so I didn't have to go driving around looking for a bottle of wine one night....I give this hotel 2 thumbs up, if I had 3 thumbs I'd go with 3!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family and I stayed here after out house had been in a fire. The manager and the customer service representatives (especially Ms. Urmi) were so helpful through this trying time. The rooms stayed clean, the breakfast was good and they go out of there way to make sure your stay is as enjoyable as possible.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
KShrestha, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback. Urmi is fantastic. I am glad that we could be of assistance during a difficult time. I hope you will stay with us again under better circumstances.
Decatur, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went to Baltimore,for a funeral, and my sister got a room at this location. This location is right off of I-695. Our room with double beds was very comfortable. There were no bugs. We even checked the matresses. The free breakfast was great! The young lady at the waffle station was very friendly. There were plenty of shops across the street and plenty of places to eat! The only negatives, we had a room on the second floor and they had no elevator. So if you are elderly, like myself, or handicapped, let them know so you can have a room on the first floor. They could use some ventilation in the hallways they were very stuffy! I would stay there again.

Room Tip: "No elevator you carry your bags up stairs to second floor"
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We wish to see you again.
PSU
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was in MD on my honeymoon.. Check in to Comfort Inn at 1030pm. I was starving so I left to eat without checking out my room. When I got back about 40 min later I got in my room and found cockroaches, terrible mattresses stained and had pubic hairs on them, bathroom was filthy and the living room carpet was pulled back that you could see the concrete. I am a director of sales for 3 hotels for 12 years now and this is the worst hotel I have ever seen. I went back to the desk after being in the room for 5 min and told them there was no way I could stay there and that their were bugs and the condition of the hotel was terrible. He told me because I didn't come back 5 minutes within the time I checked in he wouldn't refund my money for the night. THIS IS NOT A RULE, again I WORK as a manager for 3 HOTELS 1 being a COMFORT SUITES. This room was the most unsanitary place Ive ever seen and I will be speaking to the district and corporate managers about this hotel. THIS HOTEL IS MaKING THE CHOICE BRAND LOOK Terrible. and this is a disgrace to the rest of us who work for this company.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
KShrestha, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Ashley,
The computer system notes that you checked in at 9:22 pm and was given a refund at 12:28am, 3 hours later because you did not want to stay. However, a full refund was also offered without any knowledge of this review. We like to make sure guests enjoy their stay and we would do everything possible to make it right. I am sorry this course had to be taken I'm available if you would like to speak to me. I can be reached at 410 744 5000 or by email at kenny@bmhg.net
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Stay here everytime I come to catonville. Friendly staff great wifi. They never have me disappointed. If I have a problem they always fix it. Rooms look a lot better, they just renovated the hotel. All in all good place to stay

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much. We are always ready to make it right for our guests. We know we cannot get it right all the time but whenever there is an opportunity we will make sure we do.
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We found the hotel to be very convenient to Baltimore, at a much better price than found further in town. The staff were wonderful, the rooms comfortable and the breakfast very good. There are many shops and restaurants all around so it was a very relaxing and easy stay. A real highlight was the fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies that one of the staff made each day---a lovely touch!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
KShrestha, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you very much. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and loved our fresh baked cookies. Please come back for more. :)
Eden, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Bad exit with traffic. SLOW, SLOW, SLOW internet. Asked the front desk clerk about the connection and she said you can come in the lobby and watch..... Hello! Why is the lobby a good speed but not the room. The microwave in my room burned my popcorn. I could only get 2 doubles since I was CLC. I am a single person, don't need 2 beds! Waste of space. The rooms are small, counter space in bathroom very small. Cops were here, 2 of them on Friday evening. Don't feel safe here. Noise from hall is extra noticeable inside the room especially when you are a third shift worker.

Room Tip: Middle of hall is better but still noisy.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your response. I am very sorry that everything was not to your liking. Internet speeds may vary depending upon number of users logged onto an access point at a particular time. With growing demand and multiple devices accessing the network at the same time, we will consider upgrade in services. There are several access points for guests to log onto and front desk only meant to give an immediate solution. I apologize about their response. When staying with us, please ask for me and I will try my best to make sure things are to your liking specially when you are staying for longer periods. We want all guests to have a comfortable stay.

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!