“We eat here at least once a week!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 96 restaurants in Catonsville
Cuisines: Pizza
Baltimore, Maryland
“We eat here at least once a week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great pizza (by the slice and whole pie), lots of slice selections, not greasy, fantastic salads, free refills, kids area...this place has it all with lots of free parking. Friendly behind the counter staff and they are open to special requests. Great place to meet for lunch or dinner.

Visited September 2012

81% Recommend
Elkridge, Maryland
“Best gluten free pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Wow! Just getting a gf pizza is always a thrill for me (gf for over 20 years), but it's even better when...it's so good!
Staff is helpful and aware of gluten free requirements. Can't say enough about how much I love eating here and giving a local business my business.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Pizza lover discovers a new place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Let me start by saying I love pizza so I'll eat just about anything. Not picky. This is a cutely decorated place--lots of color and TV so my 4 yr. old was in heaven. We got there when they opened on Sunday so the pizza by the slice was fresh. They had the usual and then some fun flavors like mac & ch and buffalo chicken. Since it was our first visit we each got a slice. The crush is the equivalent of Pizza Hut's hand-tossed, maybe even a tiny bit thicker. Hubby doesn't like a lot of sauce and thought his had too much, but mine was perfect. Child loved his mac & ch pizza. Next time we will get individual pizzas as they are only $8. Love how you can customize them with the various kinds of crust, sauces, and toppings. Only complaint is that for all of the customization, you can't choose thickness of crust. I'd prefer something thinner to save calories so I can eat more!!!

Things I didn't like--smoothies are mixes rather than lots of fresh fruit. Counter-staff wasn't helpful or knowledgeable. They have cookies for dessert and girl didn't know what kind they were and what was in them. Staff really had a lack of energy and interest. No enthusiasm. I only mention it because it is in such contradiction to the decor and what the company appears to be wanted to present.

Price was very reasonable. We'll go again, but get our pizzas next time! So many to try!

• Visited September 2012