The hotel info claims it is 0,25 Miles from the metro, but it took us 25 minutes to get there on foot. They do offer à shuttle which works fine as long as you know what car to look for when it picks you up from the station, as it is not marked at all. Staff are very friendly and breakfast is good. Beds are all right, just the sink is not in the bathroom but in the bedroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Inn at FedEx Field in Capitol Heights, Maryland hotel is located 13 miles from downtown Washington D.C. and George Washington University. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Capitol Inn at FedEx Field offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each spacious room includes a cable TV, work desk and coffee maker. Fedex Field, home of the Washington Redskins, is a 10-minute drive from the Capitol Inn at FedEx Field. The Smithsonian Institute and Museum is 11 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Capitol Inn at FedEx Field reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Capitol Heights
- Fedex Field Comfort Inn
- Capitol Heights Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Capitol Heights