My husband and I were very disappointed with our stay here. We picked this hotel online because it was close to the theme park that we were spending the day at. Comnfort Inn usually has a great reputation so I figured we wouldn't go wronge. The shower took 5 minutes to get hot water, there was a long black hair stuck to the back of the bathroom door, the vents in the bathroom were dusty/dirty, the duvet on the bed was stained/dirty, the hallway smelt like urine, and to top it off the coffee in our room for the coffee pot tasted just like water with a hint of coffee. We know to never stay here again! At check out, we weren't even ask how our stay was or anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Inn at FedEx Field in Capitol Heights, Maryland hotel is located 13 miles from downtown Washington D.C. and George Washington University. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Capitol Inn at FedEx Field offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each spacious room includes a cable TV, work desk and coffee maker. Fedex Field, home of the Washington Redskins, is a 10-minute drive from the Capitol Inn at FedEx Field. The Smithsonian Institute and Museum is 11 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Capitol Heights
- Fedex Field Comfort Inn
- Capitol Heights Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Capitol Heights