We always look for Comfort Inns to stay at. We picked this one because it was part way to ocean city and we were tired! I guess if the bed had not been so awful it would have been fine. The check in desk was so polite and friendly; especially the lady with the pink hair. The beds both had a large dip in the middle. We certainly did not sleep well. We should asked for another room but we were undressed and so tired we decided to make it work. It didn't. We had hoped for a good night sleep before hitting the beach for Labor Day weekend. We did mention the beddin issue at checkout. We were told they were renovating. Until they complete the renovations, be sure to ask for the most updated rooms! Breakfast was hot and nice. Waffles, eggs, sausage patties, donuts, bagels, hard boiled eggs, cereal and yogurt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Inn at FedEx Field in Capitol Heights, Maryland hotel is located 13 miles from downtown Washington D.C. and George Washington University. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Capitol Inn at FedEx Field offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each spacious room includes a cable TV, work desk and coffee maker. Fedex Field, home of the Washington Redskins, is a 10-minute drive from the Capitol Inn at FedEx Field. The Smithsonian Institute and Museum is 11 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Capitol Heights
- Fedex Field Comfort Inn
- Capitol Heights Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Capitol Heights