Warm welcome upon arrival, booked three rooms and was give three next to each other. Room was, for the most part, clean. The coffee pot burner had not been cleaned ever, there were some dirt spots on one of the bath towels and what's with those half pillows? One bed seemed to roll to the middle, the other was better, but so close to the wall it was impossible to get in from both sides. Had what appeared to be a nice balcony, however the sliding doors were welded closed so no one could get outside - was the same in all the rooms. Neighnorhood was not so inviting after dark. Only bright spot was the breakfast spread - make your own waffles, with sausage and eggs. There was a very large assortment of stale donuts and breads, which weren't too bad after being toasted. All in all, it was not the best hotel I have ever stayed in, but considering the nearness to FEDEX field, we will probably stay here again - one night only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Capitol Inn at FedEx Field in Capitol Heights, Maryland hotel is located 13 miles from downtown Washington D.C. and George Washington University. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Capitol Inn at FedEx Field offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each spacious room includes a cable TV, work desk and coffee maker. Fedex Field, home of the Washington Redskins, is a 10-minute drive from the Capitol Inn at FedEx Field. The Smithsonian Institute and Museum is 11 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Capitol Inn at FedEx Field reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Capitol Heights
- Fedex Field Comfort Inn
- Capitol Heights Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Capitol Heights