Prebooked a nonrefundable room.Was told they needed to make a copy of my license because they needed to know who was staying there. Had choice to stay or leave and get no refundAt check out I asked for the copy back and was told they needed to keep a copy on file.
No manager on duty to discuss with. Could not reach on phone. Received a email from corporate asking how my stay was.I expressed my concerns of keeping a copy of my license due to identity theft they agreed and that the hotel would be contacting me to discuss thier policy.its been a few weeks and they have not contacted me.All I want to know is it the corporate policy of this chain. If it is I will never book a nonrefundable room with them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel features an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Free breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Room Amenities All 69 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your FairBridge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Capitol Heights Hotel Capitol Heights
- Country Inn And Suites Capitol Heights
- Country Inn Capitol Heights
- Capitol Heights Country Inn