“Trip from hell” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Camp Springs
Newport News, Virginia
“Trip from hell”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I paid for three rooms at this hotel and when I got there, only two rooms were available. They told me they did not receive a reservation for the third room yet I was charged for the room on my debit card. I had to walk behind the hotel and stay at the Super 8 while the others with me stayed at the Days Inn. I had no choice but to stay at the Super 8 because I was attending a funeral the next day.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My recent one nite stay @ Days Inn Camp Springs was both relaxing & enjoyable! The room was clean and comfortable! The bed slept extremely nicely! Thumbs all the way up & keep up the fantastic job!!!!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Fuquay Varina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2015

Room had one inch of accumulated dust behind furniture. Trash and clothing left behind by previous guest was toss behind refrigerator, microwave and furniture.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014 via mobile

me and my boyfriend rented one room, at this hotel last weekend. The front desk person gave me and someone else whom I do not know the same key to our room. we were sleeping and someone came and bust open our room door screaming "open the door right now" it scared the daylights out of me and I called the police. That was my first and last time there, this person could have robbed us and only God knows what else.... For breakfast there was oatmeal and cereal and rasin bread. Not even a decent meal. This is a 1 star place

• Stayed December 2014
Mount Airy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

No one was at the front desk at 6:30 am to checkout. I called on the house phone and let it ring for a long time and no one answered ...went to get breakfast (no cream or milk for coffee) no one in eating area. Went back to the desk and waited another 10 minutes and no one. As I was leaving a man came in with a coat on went into the office ...he did not acknowledge me and I yelled several times and he came out of the office and said he worked in the Super 8 behind that hotel but somehow after 10 minutes he was able to print me a receipt.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

I travel to play golf and my experience here will make sure I never stay at a days inn again. The bathroom had some black goo dripping around the shower head , no bottom sheet on bed and a tv from 1970 that you couldn't see picture.the breakfast was small and bread for toast was stale. Don't like to do this but it was the worst.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Camp Springs? Share your experiences!