1St just want to say that girl working the front desk when I arrived at 7pm was vary nice. No issues with the workers. But the room was vary outdated. The tv was vary old and made loud sounds like it was going to blow up. The remote was sticky. Don't want to know what was on it. . The bathroom looked ok in till you got into the shower. It had more in the shower curtains, yellow stuff in the cracks and the back of the bathroom door was all scratched up looks like somebody keept a dog in the bathroom. And when I lay down the bed had a funky smell. But wait it gets worse. At 2am in the morning multiple men would show up to the hotel room besides mine and had sex with a possible prostitute. It was vary disturbing. . So after all this I should of spent the extra 20 bucks on a nicer hotel next time.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Camp Springs Hotel
- Days Inn Camp Springs Hotel Camp Springs
- Camp Springs Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right Across from Andrews Air Force Base , Close to Washington DC sight seeing attractions, six flag, RFK Stadium, easy access to 95/495, ample parking even for truck and other recreational vehicles. Close to public transportation and metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Camp Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.