The price was OK for what you got. Good location right outside Andrews Air Force Base. Rooms were fine. However, mine had what looked like drops of white wax in between the beds. However, I don't think those drops were wax... if you know what I mean. Pretty filthy carpet, but I was too tired to care or step anywhere near the stains. The continental breakfast was adequate, but not much selection.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Camp Springs Hotel
- Days Inn Camp Springs Hotel Camp Springs
- Camp Springs Days Inn
Location: United States > Maryland > Camp Springs
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 7 hotels in Camp Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Camp Springs 2*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right Across from Andrews Air Force Base , Close to Washington DC sight seeing attractions, six flag, RFK Stadium, easy access to 95/495, ample parking even for truck and other recreational vehicles. Close to public transportation and metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Camp Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.