“Avoid Manager and his administration policies.” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Camp Springs
Thousand Oaks, California, United States
“Avoid Manager and his administration policies.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

No people skills....possible fraud trap...building reminds me of the drab military dorm life.

Our travel manager assisted in my rude and deposed malady. I needed a double but ended up with single king. No points since it was booked through expedia hotels.com.

I had to pay more than the choice rate at my elite diamond offer I originally had negotiated. The manager rudelly and with extreme verbal demise notified I would not be Receiving any points.

I had to pay extra for the double....and to my horror the policy for incidentals:

1. Take your credit card.
2. Make a hard duplicate of your card.
3. Manually pen the security code of your card on the copy they just made of your card.
4. File the hard copy "in the files". CONSUMER FRAUD potential.

Someone unauthorized can take the "files" with credit card numbers, exp dates and security codes on a digital fraudelant shopping spree.

No thanks!!

Stay away.

• Stayed October 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

I'm very excited to recommend this hotel to my friends & family. I stay here quite frequent and find the staff exceptional. Especially Angie the housekeeping Manager and several housekeepers who are always so cheerful, professional & pleasant. The entire front desk staff is always accommodating and they really treat you with great customer service.

I'm impressed at how well the rooms are maintained & although this hotel is located close to the freeway, I find it to be very peaceful and without much traffic noise, so sleeping has been wonderful.

Overall I enjoy my stays at the Quality Inn Camp Springs & look forward to staying there again soon!

Room Tip: I've only stayed in one of the non-smoking outside rooms on the backside of the hotel since if y...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I have been a frequent visitor to the area. The rooms are always clean staff friendly and on several occasions my flight has been delayed and my room has always been just like home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Fairmont, WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

The room was clean, personnel friendly and met our special needs. The breakfast buffet was clean and we'll stocked as well as the cleanliness of the dining area.
Yes, I would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed August 2014
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Our cards kept getting de-magnitized (without being near a cell phone, etc). More importantly, it was discovered that the battery inside the door/knob was no longer working and had to be replaced. We were promised a $25 credit on my bill by Daniel when I checked out, however, that didn't happen at checkout because he was not there or visible the last 2 days of my stay. I will say, the breakfast was very good and the availability of coffee throughout the day were a plus.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Norfolk, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

You get what you pay for! It's not a Marriott or Westin, but it was clean. The decor is out dated but the staff was friendly.if you plan on staying in the room all day and night.... go somewhere else. But if you just need a place to shower and sleep this will do.

• Stayed August 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

no hot water,
outlets do not hold cord into it,
lock was broken on door,
decor is out of date & dirty
small beds,
AC didn't work,
wi-fi never worked.
We tried to address the problems twice with desk clerk but was told nothing could be done. We checked out after being there for about 8 hours.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Camp Springs-Andrews AFB? Share your experiences!