Check in was awful due a man of limited English on his first day. He functionally knew nothing and was trying to check in too many people. Not a good way of welcoming those who are paying way too much for a non-Ocean eastern shore hotel. The views are nice of the river but all the jelly fish warnings kind take away any incentive to go there. Nice place if you play golf and generally for kids at the pool. Food is way overpriced with lots of fees added in on top of it.
Needs more than one place for onsite breakfast, the line is nuts in the morning. Once you valet you are kind of stuck.
The kids movie in the indoor pool is good for those of us with kids, but they allow huge plastic rafts in a small pool. Their insurance provider should weigh in and tell them this is a major tragedy/liability waiting to happen. Especially since they sell these things at the hotel!
Overall though we did have a nice yet expensive time and would likely do it again. Don't valet park, and do go out for meals if you can to save on money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 1/2 star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include three outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake's six restaurants and lounges. In 2009, all 400 of our luxurious guest rooms, including 56 suites, were completely refurnished. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37" flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay