We spent three nights in the Chesapeake Suite for our son's wedding. Except for the delayed check in, I have zero complaints. This is a very nice hotel. The rooms were spotless and comfortable. The staff was very accomodating. The food was actually pretty good. And everyone's wedding day hair from the salon was beautiful (be aware there is an automatic 16% gratuity on the salon bill). Although the only activity we indulged in was golf, there appears to be plenty of fun things to do - this is not a boring resort. Loved the golf.
The Chesapeake suite is hugh - 3 rooms, 3 baths - 1 king, 2 doubles and a LR in between with a pull out sofa. This set up worked well for our wedding purposes, however if we stayed again a regular room or petite suite is plenty big enough.
As for the wedding, I don't think the kids could have chosen a more perfect setting. Consider it a destination wedding. The rehearsal dinner was on the Breakwater Pavilion, the ceremony in the covered pavilion, and the reception in one of the ballrooms. Everything was professional and went incredibly smooth - you can tell they've done this before. Thank you to Molly and all the supporting staff for a very memorable time.
Highly recommend and would love to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay
- Hyatt Chesapeake
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
- Cambridge Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 ½ star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon which just underwent a $1 million renovation boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include three outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake’s six restaurants and lounges. In 2009, all 400 of our luxurious guest rooms, including 56 suites, were completely refurnished. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37” flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TIG Global, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.