We have visited the Hyatt Cambridge at least once every year since it's been open. Have been there as a couple, with dog, and throughout the years with our kids of various ages. Always enjoy it! They have pool, game room, small mini-golf, kayak and jet ski rentals, tennis and golf among other things. My kids love the nightly movies at the pool and making s'mores at the outdoor fireplace
A few things to know:
1) Cambridge is a small town. There is not a lot to do off-property and you will need a car. For non-hotel restaurants, go to Easton (1/2 hour away). It is also not that far from the Maryland beaches.
2) Depending on the time of year, your experiences will vary. We've been there when conventions and weddings have taken over certain public areas, when the place has been sold-out for holidays, and empty in the off-season. Holiday weekends are chockfull of family activities. Winter is usually quiet but the kids love the game room (ping pong etc) and the indoor heated pool which has a waterlevel glass barrier that you can dive/duck to reach the outdoor pool. Call ahead if you want to know what you are in
We try to always eat at the restaurant by the resort's marina, which offers seafood and great views. It's casual and accessed by a shell paved path by the riverfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 1/2 star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include two outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake's six restaurants and lounges. The property offers 400 luxurious guest rooms. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37" flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay