This is a fabulous resort - it's heavily geared toward families with children, but I was travelling with my 85 yr. old parents and we had a simply delightful time -- the staff made every effort to accommodate my Mom's wheelchair opening doors, loading the chair into the car, greeting my parents with big, welcoming smiles...). My Mom had a wonderful afternoon at the Spa and my Dad opened the Country Market store each morning because he loves his Starbucks.
The rooms are excellent - relaxing and airy and I recommend paying the little bit more for a water view. The beds are just great for sleeping! The facility is very large and nicely landscaped and with the number of pools/restaurants/activities, you could either choose to simply check in and never leave the property for the length of your stay or use it as we did, a great base to use for day trips out to St Michaels and the other sweet Chesapeake towns. Can't recommend this Hyatt enough - yes, it's a bit pricey, but you won't be disappointed!!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay
- Hyatt Chesapeake
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
- Cambridge Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 ½ star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon which just underwent a $1 million renovation boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include three outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake’s six restaurants and lounges. In 2009, all 400 of our luxurious guest rooms, including 56 suites, were completely refurnished. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37” flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, TIG Global and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.