this was our second stay in the winter months. This time we brought a big blow up two person pool toy and had a blast dumping my 9yr old and 13 yr old in the water...they had a blast trying to get mom and dad to fall off it as well. We only stayed one night, but checked our luggage and put my purse in the locker in the ladies room by the pool. we enjoyed lunch by the pool and an adult beverage and a delicious banana chocolate smoothie made for my 13 yr old. There is a shower in this bathroom, just remember to bring conditioner and a change of clothes. The kids were tired and clean by the time we left at 3 pm.
Dinner the night before was at the restaurant that you take a shuttle to...actually if not too cold this is a lovely short walk. My autistic kid had no trouble here. It was not noisy and very relaxed and happy...we enjoyed challenging each other with the hot sauce tasting while waiting for the food. The food was good, the relaxed experience great...also lots of dogs here in the pet friendly rooms. This is a hit with my sensory needy kid...lots of friendly petting in the lobby. If your kid is afraid, just check out the lobby before bringing them in...I do miss the free adult beverage upon checking that was available the first time we stayed.
My 13 yr old loved the Starbucks downstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 1/2 star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include two outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake's six restaurants and lounges. The property offers 400 luxurious guest rooms. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37" flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay