Stayed 3 nights over spring break 2013. Not crowded at all. It’s a big, large resort with multiple building and lots of swim area. The conference area is impressive. The resort is very kid friendly. There are several amenities that are free (parking, in-room Wi-Fi) and they have a very courteous and helpful staff.
It was cold but, they have a large heated pool with a slide and the outdoor hot tub was open. We were able to find chairs around the indoor pool all day. The outdoor infinity pool was closed.
Our 6th floor was very large and comfortable. We could not hear noise from the hall. The fold out bed can sleep 2 kids. A roll-out bed ran $15. Plenty of hot water. It was a great room!
Resort food was pricy but, good. Breakfast for 4 ran $80. The quality was better than most resorts we’ve stayed in. They seek out the best local food and beer (crab cakes and 16 Mile). If you want to eat cheap, just drive off of the resort. There are many fast food restaurants close by.
Overall, the entire family loved the stay and enjoyed having the place to ourselves. We’d like to return for a September weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 1/2 star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include two outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake's six restaurants and lounges. The property offers 400 luxurious guest rooms. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37" flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay