This was my first time visiting this resort and will definitely not be my last! We arrived Sunday evening for a 5 night stay. Our days were filled with training seminars but our evenings were complete with fun. We spent our evenings in front of the fireplace in the lobby bar sipping the very best Sangria's ever (Diamond Sangria). The atmosphere was extremely relaxing.
The spa was perfect. As a testimony to just how much it was enjoyed, several colleagues continued to return for service after service: facials; pedicures; hot stone massage; and the deep tissue massage all received high praise.
We also utilized the gym 3x during our stay. It was clean; fresh towels and filtered water were readily available. And, of course, the view was spectacular.
We ate at the hotel too: the crab caesar salad was my favorite.
The hotel store was great too. They sell Starbucks products and Edy's ice cream, as well as other fun goodies. They sell s'mores kits which we bought and used one evening at the outdoor fire pit. Total FUN!!
The food prices are a bit high but the rooms do include refrigerators. I suggest you bring some items with you to help with the cost of eating. Microwaves are also available for a per day cost.
Dominoes delivers to the hotel! I rode the elevator with a delivery person; he said they deliver to the room; the pool..pretty much wherever which I think is extremely cool on the part of the hotel.
The indoor pool was a big hit. I didn't use it but it looked really nice. They offered "dive in movies:" people in the hot tub and pool could enjoy family-friendly movies shown on a large movie screen.
I left wanting to come back...I hear there are tons of other fun outdoor activities too. Including a mini gold course; a regular golf course; and the outdoor pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the pampering luxury and picturesque landscape of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Located on the beautiful Choptank River, Hyatt Chesapeake is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort that encompasses more than 342 acres. Our resort offers a wide range of fun recreational activities, including an 18-hole championship golf course, which received a 4 1/2 star rating (out of 5) from Golf Digest. Our acclaimed Sago Spa & Salon boasts 14 treatment rooms providing a complete range of signature Eastern Shore spa treatments. The River Marsh Marina has 150 full service slips that dock upto 150 ft yachts. Other amenities include three outdoor pools, a glass-enclosed Wintergarden pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, private beach with boat/ kayak/Jet Ski rentals, wildlife preserve, four lighted tennis courts, and more.Regional seafood specialties and waterfront views are just two of the attractions at Hyatt Chesapeake's six restaurants and lounges. In 2009, all 400 of our luxurious guest rooms, including 56 suites, were completely refurnished. In addition to step-out balconies with magnificent views, each room has 37" flat screen TVs and inviting leather armchairs with ottomans. Come enjoy this luxury waterfront destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa And Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina Hotel Cambridge
- Hyatt Regency Cambridge
- Hyatt Cambridge
- Hyatt Chesapeake Bay