“Just Fine! Two Years Young building- Recomend!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Cambridge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Just Fine! Two Years Young building- Recomend!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2010

We had a fine stay here. Clean........still smells of new carpet smell. Spacious rooms with seating area, comfortable. The staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. Parking was easy-Fine stay. Quiet. We had stopped at other hotels nearby and either they were too $ or full and finally found this one. Glad we did.
PS- I checked for bed bugs and found none. But, I understand it can happen Anywhere. I really think this hotel deserves a better rating on TA for this small town.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Cambridge, Maryland due to an interview in the area. My boyfriend accompanied me on this trip as it was seven hours away from home. We were woke up at 2:30 a.m. by not one, but THREE, bugs crawling around in the bed. My boyfriend was bitten by one of the bugs. Clearly disgusted, we went down to the front desk to request a room change (this was after no one answered the phone at the front desk). We were told there was only one room available even though there couldn't have been more than 15 cars in the parking lot. The "upgraded" room reeked of cigarette smoke so we refused this room. I was told that I was more than welcome to check out and return the next morning to speak to a manager. Umm, what part of me not being from this area did they not understand? Where were we to go at 3 a.m. when 1. I am not from Maryland and 2. I have an interview at 9 a.m.? The manager would not refund the full amount of my bill since I did not leave during the middle of the night. She even had the nerve to chastise me for getting angry at her employee. STAY AWAY! RUDE, RUDE, RUDE STAFF and DISGUSTING BED BUGS! I will never stay at a Comfort Inn in the future.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Westminster, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2009

I booked a room at this hotel in months ago - same day that I booked with the hotel I called and canceled - unfortunately the cancellation number can NOT be found - since I have no number they charged the first night to the credit card - when calling to ask that it be reversed the front desk person who was "manager" for the time ended the call by hanging up on me! ADVICE: Stay away! The customer is not right - and they do not believe in customer care! Called the customer service for the entire chain and have not heard back from them. I'll stay away from Comfort Inn and will tell everyone that I can to do the same~

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!