“A Better Place to Stay in Cambridge, Maryland” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Cambridge
GreenLeadersSilver level
Naples, Florida
“A Better Place to Stay in Cambridge, Maryland”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Having been disappointed by another hotel down the road, I recently tried the Comfort Inn in Cambridge. It was a pleasant surprise. A good clean room at a reasonable price, and an excellent breakfast. A front desk that was constantly attended, with a friendly staff who greeted me warmly on checking in and each time I passed through the lobby, and who dealt with a couple of requests and minor problems promptly. This would be my first choice if I need to stay in the Cambridge area again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank PVA421
Troy S, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate all feedback that we can receive to better serve our guests in the future. It is only through the insight of the guests that we get to truly see how we perform for our guests. We hope to serve you in the future. Thank you for your patronage.

Troy Smith
Comfort Inn and Suites

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

While Cambridge isn't as nice as Easton, Oxford or St. Michael's it does in a pinch.
Property seems pretty new, but its pool was surprisingly run down.
At $130/night it seemed pricey for the area (on the highway), but it was the weekend.
A perefectly decent stay at a decent property.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Margesmister
Troy S, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your review of your stay at our property. We regret the fact that our pool room did not meet your expectations and we have forwarded your review to our maintenance department. We appreciate the fact that we were your choice for accommodations and hope to serve you in the future.
Chesterfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have been here since March 24th and Troy and his staff have made this long stay a pleasure. Every one of the staff from the GM to the housekeepers have been nothing but friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone that I know. From the lobby to the room, everything is always clean. The beds are very comfortable and you can't beat the TV channels that are offered. Overall, I have to say that this is one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed in, and I have been traveling for over 17 years. Thanks Troy and your great staff!

Room Tip: Rooms on back side of hotel on first floor you will hear bull frogs all night from the pond in back...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank TravelinHokieFan
Troy S, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
We thank you for the time that you have taken to provide us with feedback. We are more than pleased with your level of enjoyment of our property and hope to have you stay with us again very shortly.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The hotel lobby and the room were extremely clean and very nice. The breakfast in the morning had more than my husband and I expected (cereal, coffee, juice, muffins, danishes, bagels, toast, waffles, eggs, sausage, tater tots, yogurt, and hard boiled eggs) and it was very good. Also, the attendant at the breakfast was very sweet and accomodating. The hotel was located less than 5 miles from everywhere we planned to visit in Cambridge. We also loved that this hotel was pet friendly! The only reason I did not give this hotel an "excellent" rating was because the indoor pool was "closed for maintenance" when we went which was dissapointing. Other than that, it was a great facility!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Katy H
Thank you for the review that you have take the time to submit for your past stay with us. We are glad that we met your expectations and you were pleased with your stay. We wish to serve you as our guest in the future and ensure that we will attempt to exceed your expectations on the next stay.

Thank you!!!
Newport News, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I like to stay here when I come up to see my family (I love them, but I can only tolerate so much of them in a single day). I have never had a problem with my rooms, the hotel is right on the highway outside of town and I can get anywhere quickly, and the breakfast is a nice touch. I even bring my dog since I feel guilty leaving him a home. The first couple of times coming here I ignored the pool, but now I've gotten into a habit of swimming every night. It makes sleeping a lot easier.
The biggest stand out for me is the staff. I had to go to Radioshack because my phone's charging cable broke. I mentioned it to the front desk on the way out and they stopped me and rummaged through their lost and found bin and pulled out a cable for my phone. I was really surprised by that little sign of care in the people working there. Those are the kind of reasons you come back to a place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Pentaro
Troy S, Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
We thank you for the wonderful review that you posted for us. When we see reviews like this, it proves to us that all of the hard work and effort that we put into providing you the absolute best in accommodations, have paid off. We encourage you to return to our property every time that you are here. We will always strive to provide consistent, friendly service and clean rooms. Thank you for staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites, Cambridge, Maryland.
Cambridge, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had an excellent experience here. The staff was friendly and very helpful as I had a baby with me.The rooms were excellent and very clean.I would stay there anytime.I always choose a Choice hotel when traveling.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank nanamcgee
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate the time that you have spent to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am glad that you have enjoyed your visit here. Please call us again for your next stay. We are always glad to have you with us.
Cape Fear, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Whenever I am on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, I stay here in Cambridge. The inn is very clean and maintained the staff is very welcoming. The indoor heated pool is always a plus. The bedroom is neatly fashioned "modernesk feel" with a refrigerator and microwave.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Michael M
We thank you for your review Michael and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you ever have a concern, compliment or question, our management is always available to listen. We appreciate your business, and thank you for being a Choice Hotels customer.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cambridge
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge
Hampton Inn Easton
#2 of 9 in Easton
4.5 of 5 stars 368 reviews
Harbourtowne Golf Resort and Conference Center

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!