“Clean, comfortable and a pretty good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Cambridge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Mountainair, New Mexico
“Clean, comfortable and a pretty good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

My sister and I stayed here on a recent Saturday night when lots of other hotels in the Easton, Md., area were booked up. It's clean, comfortable and the breakfast options are not bad for a "freebie." It's a short driving distance from town, where Jimmie & Sooks Raw Bar was recommended for dinner. (Good choice.)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012 via mobile

My family and I took a short vacation over spring break to walk the Black water refuge. We choose this hotel because it is the newest in the area and we we not disapointed. This is a great place, clean, spacious, beautiful rooms and the breakfast was great. My kids are very picky eaters but the breakfast choices made it very easy for them to find something they liked. The pool was also a big hit with everyone, and the staff is professional and extremely helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and we will certainly be back soon!

Stayed April 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I spent one night here this week when visiting the Blackwater Wildlife Refuge. Hotel was very clean and comfortable and staff was pleasant and helpful. New ownership is in process of deep-cleaning all rooms to remove any lingering smoke odors from the past (hotel is now 100% smoke free). I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
gmmd228, General Manager at Comfort Inn And Suites, responded to this review, April 19, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review, please come back and stay with us again. Since October we are under new ownership and management, we have made some great changes. Our sparkling pool has a brand new heater, we serve a complementary hot breakfast complete with fresh brewed coffee, homemade waffles, sausage, scrambled eggs, bagels, assorted cereals, fresh fruit and much more. We are in a great location, convenient to all the sights here in Cambridge.
Our staff looks forward to seeing you again!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Cambridge, MD after having a horrible experience back in June. I swore I would never come back however, I like the Comfort Inn brand and their beds help me sleep when I am on the road. I have to say, whatever they did to change, KEEP IT UP! I was greeted by a friendly staff, great accomodations and the WHOLE HOTEL is smoke free now. It's like night and day from the last time I stayed here. I could tell that it was a chang in the staff as all of the rude employees were MIA this time. Hopefully THOSE employess are missing from the business of hospiltality. Book now, Great STAY!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

The hotel seems fairly new and very clean. Staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. My problem was that the hotel has an indoor pool, but the temperature seems to be controlled by a combination of liquid nitrogen and ice cubes! Also, there is NO HOT TUB ! I have never seen that before, where a hotel has an indoor pool but no hot tub. I stayed here, (at relatively expensive rates) primarily because of the advertised pool and (presumed) hot tub. I noticed 2 others headed for the pool, but nobody stayed. The pool is essentially unusable.
If you don't care about that, this is a really nice, albeit expensive, place to stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

We stayed here during Hurricane Irene with many of our animals. We run a poultry farm and have 2 dogs, 1 cat, a gecko and lots of ducks & chickens. They even let us bring our birds and gecko in the room! The staff and guests were fascinated with our animals and even took pics of them with their cell phones. They were a big hit. It was a very enjoyable stay, nice big clean rooms, and the staff was so friendly and helpful. Very accommodating and affordable too. I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you have pets. Thumbs up! :)

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

This hotel was very nice with modern up to date, clean rooms and helpful staff. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!