“Cold Mac and Cheese” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
California, Maryland
“Cold Mac and Cheese”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

On my recent visit to Longhorn me and my husband ordered the Mac and Cheese. We had this Mac and Cheese so many times before so we were really looking forward to it again. First off when received the Mac and Cheese is was cold almost frozen in the inside so we sent it back. When we received the Mac and cheese the second time my Husband's mac and cheese was luke warm and mine was still cold in some spots. We decided to just cancel the order for the mac and cheese and we probably will never order it again on a busy night. Overall the service was alright although the waiter became kind of nervous when we had to send it back a second time so he went to get the manager. Who was kind enough to take it off the bill.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Dameron, Maryland
“Ehhh... I see other people like this place though - Hmmm.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

A group of 8 of us decided to give the recently finished Longhorn Steakhouse here a try. I must say we all thought the steaks were done pretty well, but the sides were sort of lacking. Anyone that ordered extras with their meal had to repeat it again after the extras were not delivered (ie: extra Ranch dressing for the salad, extra sour cream for the potato) - pretty typical these days in the service industry - unfortunately! The bread that comes before the meal was mealy and did not have much flavor and was not very warm. Salad was average size, as well as the potato - nothing to sing praises about. But I see others here have sung their praises, so I guess the saying is true - "One man's trash, is another man's treasure." Just an overall average experience for us though. Also, a little on the pricey side we thought - $18.99 for the ribeye dinner.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
California, Maryland
“A step above”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

How refreshing to go to a restaurant where the tables are not crammed in so tightly that getting to the bathroom is a chore. This restaurant surprised me on many levels from teh excellent service we received from our waitress to the great value to the well cooked and seasoned food and the attentiveness from the floor manager to make sure our experience was positive. We have gone back a second time and enjoyed the same high level of service. I hands-down recommend this over other steakhouses in the area.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naga City, Philippines
“So good, I ate there 3 times in 5 days!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Excellent bar, and the Filet was wunderbar!!!!! Had lunch there with my company, about 10 of us, they handled a large number of diners with ease!!!

Visited March 2013
Great Mills, MD
“Good Food, Good Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Having just opened in the past few months, the "new" is still evident when you walk in the front doors. The decor is nicely done...Southwestern theme. We went on a Wednesday evening. There was no crowd, so no waiting...just the way we like it. The service was excellent and our server was very attentive to our needs without hovering. My husband had a sirloin steak which he said was very good. I had the pork chops and they were excellent. All the sides were fresh and nothing was overcooked. We would recommend that the steak knives be upgraded as they were not very sharp. We're looking forward to our next visit...soon!

• Visited March 2013