“Very Good Service and Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
California, Maryland
“Very Good Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Love that Texas Roadhouse have a call before you come waiting list. It actually cuts your time in half. The food is very good. The wait staff is very friendly and they are willing to go over and beyond to make your meal there enjoyable. My kids enjoy the waiters and waitresses dance to the songs. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants good food and service!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Simsbury, Connecticut
“We keep going back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Yes it's noisy, but when my husband's in the mood for prime rib this is the best around. I get to enjoy the delicious rolls.

Lusby
“Nice family atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Went there as a family to celebrate a birthday and the food was very good, with nice sized portions. The wait staff does a great job. The atmosphere is excellent for families.

Visited September 2012
Omaha
“My first and it won't be my last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was my first time eating at Texas Roadhouse and I must say it will not be my last. The food was EXCELLENT and the waiter was quite attentive even though he was VERY busy. We didn't have to ask for any refills as he kept them coming (sorry I didn't catch his name as I was too busy feeding my face). The price was affordable and the helpings was enough for me to take some home. Okay…let’s talk about the sirloin steak. OMG..to die for! I’ve been to several steakhouse and I will say that this is ranked in my top 3. They actually know how to cook a steak medium well! To be honest, only one other steakhouse has cooked my steak as requested, so KUDOS Texas Roadhouse. If you are looking for a filling affordable meal…check them out!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mechanicsville
“New, at the time and I believe that the staff was overwhelmed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Slow service, dining room to dark, no drink refills, felt my food was being tossed around, It was still real new, and very busy and I believe the staff couldn't handle the crowd.

Visited October 2012