“Amazing Asian Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Solomons, Maryland, United States
“Amazing Asian Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Japanese Steakhouse with reasonable pricing and expert preparation. Great for lunch or dinner. Always an rewarding experience!

Visited March 2013

Hollywood, MD
“Great food with very entertaining grill cooks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We have eaten lunch here often and always extremely satisfied. Sit at the grill table. You get a steak, chicken, or shrimp meal with soup, salad, a ton of cooked rice and vegetables, and entertainment for about $9. Most of the grill chefs are fantastic. Of course some of better than others. I won't try to tell you all of their tricks. That would spoil the fun. It is everything from a flaming volcano to tossing cooked shrimp pieces to anyone who wants to try and catch them in their mouth. The entertainment is great for all ages. Just be sure the kids are not afraid of a flash of fire when he lights up the grill. The last chef we had was moving his hands so fast that the spinning utensils were just a blue, in front, behind, and over his head.

Try it. You'll love it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lexington Park, Maryland
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This a great place to go for lunch. The food is always fresh and cooked in front of you. Their lunch prices are very reasonable. It's great to with a small group and the cook will throw food in the air for you to catch in your mouth.

“Treated horribly!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband ordered sushi to go as a surprise for me. We'd never tried this place. When he got home around 8:30 (thirty minutes away), the order was wrong to the point that I couldn't eat any of it. Things happen. I called the restaurant to let them know what happened. The gentleman told me he took the order and he that my husband never told him the "correct" order. He's right, because he actually told a woman there. However, he was so concerned with being right that he refused to acknowledge the misunderstanding. He acted as if he were the manager, but I'm not sure if he was or not. He told me to bring the food back tonight, which we couldn't do as it was too far of a drive and we had kids in bed. He was upset that the meal would no longer be good by morning as if he was going to resell it! I asked him to please replace the meal the following day because it was expensive. He said it was not his fault and practically choked out the words that he would replace it for "customer service." These words came out in utter disgust. We opted not to go back at all and we're telling all our friends about this. I couldn't believe how rude he was. I approached the situation with complete understanding and kindness and he was about as disrespectful as they get. Never ever going. I hope it was worth it, Okada.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saint Mary's City, Maryland
“Food was cold”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Went here because Asahi is always crowded during lunch. We should have gone to Asahi. We sat at a table top instead of the habachi tables because we wanted to be able to sit and talk without screaming. The steak and chicken both came out cold for the group. Very disappointing.

Visited April 2012