“Excellent for business” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bowie
Gettysburg, United States
“Excellent for business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel. The room was clean, the staff pleasant and helpful, and the free WiFi is a definite plus. They pointed out when I made my phone reservation that there was still a little construction underway at the breakfast area, but that in no way affected the selection of food. Love the waffle maker!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tamer E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bowie, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Marguerite P ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback on trip advisor.

I am glad that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit Bowie. If there is ever anything we can do to make your stay even more comfortable, please let us know.

Tamer Elattar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Leavenworth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Hidden away by a movie theater but still only 3 minutes from the mall. Service and the condition of the room were great. No issues whatsoever. Room was a very nice size. Breakfast also nice. Staff helpful

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Heidi A ,

I am glad that the service we provided was up to your satisfaction.

We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit Bowie.

Ithaca, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

The staff at this Hampton Inn are above par. Every interaction was positive and helpful. Well situated for access to Baltimore Airport, Annapolis (Naval Academy parents - take note), and D.C. Just don't go to Carabbas for dinner. Their service sucked.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kimberley R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback on trip advisor.

I am happy that your team was able to deliver excellent customer service, I am really proud of the entire team.

Murrieta, CA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Breakfast great w/Waffles, Eggs, Sausage, Real Oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, juices, and coffees. Cookies in the early evening. 24 hour coffee. Breakfast was superior to most hotels of this type. Business Center across the lobby was not ideal, but worked for me. Staff very helpful with computer, paper supply, and shredding documents. Room very good w/ HS internet access. Bed comfortable, Furnishings comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Anthony Z ,

Bowie, MD, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Experience was an excellent one for me and my friends. I am already a loyal Hampton member. They are now also. The hotel and staff were wonderful. The rooms were very clean. The staff was very professional and accommodating.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Jacqueline H,

I am glad that the service we provided was up to your satisfaction.

We look forward to hosting you the next time you visit Bowie.

United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I booked my room months in advance to ensure I had a quality hotel room during my annual school homecoming. However, weeks before my arrival date the hotel rates dropped. I emailed the homeoffice and the hotel would not honor the reduced rates since I prepaid for my room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Dear James H,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your experience with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you have experienced with your room rate.

Plase contact me next time you are visiting us and i will make sure to offer you a very special rate fpr you next visit.

Yorktown Heights, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a wonderful place to stay. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the breakfast was wonderful. Book in advance since this seems to be a well known treasure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sally S,

Tamer Elattar

Been to Hampton Inn Bowie? Share your experiences!