“Charming and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stoney Creek Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boonsboro
Stoney Creek Farm
You added Stoney Creek Farm to your Saves list
19223 Manor Church Road, Boonsboro, MD 21713   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Boonsboro B&B and Inns
Potomac, Maryland
“Charming and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Only 50 minutes from the DC area, this is a wonderful place to just relax! Close to charming Shepherdstown, historic sites and parks, it's also just as appealing to lounge in the gazebo, play with the dogs, walk the grounds, play the piano in the great room or swing on the porch. The rooms are comfortable and beautifully decorated, the breakfasts are always delicious (pecan caramel french toast is one of our favorites), and the owner and innkeepers are helpful, attentive and will do everything to make you feel at home. We've been there many times and plan to escape there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Battle Creek, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

This place is so wonderful. From the babbling brook to the friendly dogs to the spectacular breakfast I just can't say enough positive things. I came here during a stressful time in my life and was completely rejuvenated. Thank you for such a great experience.

Room Tip: They're all great but I especially love the equestrian room.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Iowa City, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

As I am approaching the anniversary of my wedding at Stoney Creek Farm, I often think back and reflect on what an amazing experience it was, all due to the hard working, kind and wonderful people there and the magic that is Stoney Creek Farm. We were so lucky to have had that experience! Everything went as smooth as my husband and I could have hoped for. The staff worked seamlessly with our various vendors such as caterers, photographers and musicians and you could tell they had incredible rapport with the community surrounding them. On top of our amazing wedding experience, this Bed and Breakfast is a dream and not like the typical B&B's we've stayed at across the country. This one is top-notch from the furnishings, to the linens, to the special evening treats and of course, the staff. This is truly a very special place and those who have not experienced it are missing out! I really cannot say enough. We hope to be back soon!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of them! The Empire Room is probably my favorite. The Equestrian r...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

The most amazing weekend! Delicious breakfast and treated like family. Everything was spotless and beautiful. Wonderful relaxing escape. #1 Bed and Breakfast!!
Susan and Bob K

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

My husband and I just got back from a two night stay at Stoney Creek Farm. It was a wonderfully peaceful, relaxing stay. We stayed in the Equestrian Room, which has a VERY comfortable bed. The bathroom has a clawfoot tub and a huge shower. I was really impressed with how clean everything was. I'm a stickler when it comes to that, and every inch of the room was spotless.
Breakfast both mornings was amazing - and huge!! The first morning was eggs benedict with puff pastry. We both love eggs benedict, so we were thrilled. The second morning was caramel pecan french toast. So good!! I wanted a nap after breakfast!
The Jack Russells are adorable, and so well behaved. My husband has dog allergies, but he didn't have a single problem with these cuties!
We recommend touring Antietam Battlefield, which is just a few minutes away. We also recommend trying to get reservations at Volt in Frederick, which is only about half an hour away.
Everyone at the inn was so nice and helpful. We definitely recommend Stoney Creek Farm.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

This B&B is one of the most adorable places I have been to. The Farm is secluded from the everyday hustle and bustle, so you can fully relax and get away from it all. The breakfast was outstanding! Not only delicious, but portions that leave you satisfied. The rooms are eloquent and the hospitality is unsurpassed!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Potomac, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This place is a wonderful escape. Only 45 minutes from DC suburbs and feels like a million miles away from everyday craziness. The hosts are warm and welcoming, the fireplace a cozy place to read and relax, and the grounds are a wonderful place to explore. We were made rto feel like family - in a good way :)

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Stoney Creek Farm? Share your experiences!