- 4 minutes/1 traffic light Bethesda row restaurants and shops
- 3 minutes from metro stop
- large size rooms, well lit, ok furniture. The hotel is new which is always a plus.
- room price and valet parking were ok but do request your car by phone 2 minutes before coming down. Friendly valet staff.
- rooms lack medium term perks (large closets or drawers, clothes drying line etc)
- very small sofa bed (full-size instead of the standard queen sofa bed in other places)
- room cleaningness can be improved (kitchen cabinets, bathroom etc)
- breakfast could be improved (not much choice except for the freedom to make your own waffle). Breakfast hours could be maybe extended in the summer? Staff did not have any flexibility after 9:30.