We got this hotel on hotwire when you pick that you want a 4 star hotel and you don't know what hotel you get until after you book. We paid a little over $100 a night for this hotel and I probably wouldn't pay more.
Staff very attentive.
Rooms are older and somewhat outdated. Has a huge atrium and isn't super modern. You'll notice the carpeting in the rooms and bathroom flooring need some updating. Make sure you budget for parking and wifi, because those cost extra.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda Hotel
- Bethesda Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Bethesda
- Bethesda Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 12-story atrium welcomes guests to 390 luxurious guestrooms and suites, located directly above the Metro Red Line's Bethesda stop, just 6 miles from the White House. Hyatt Regency Bethesda is located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, one of the most renowned communities in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Bethesda is well known as a lively chic destination with over 200 ethnic restaurants, boutiques, local art galleries and trendy hot spots, all within walking distance of the hotel. Bethesda is also home to many associations and corporations, such as The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Naval Medical Center. Hyatt Regency Bethesda is also nearby Suburban Hospital, Lockheed Martin, Chevy Chase Bank Headquarters, and Clark Construction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.