This place is great. I often stay here for work and also sometime for personal stays when I return to the area. The location doesn't get any better. It is literally built on top of the Bethesda Metro stop. I recommend staying here even if you are tourist checking out DC. It is a quick ride downtown (if WMATA is working and if it is during the week). You will never run out of places to eat especially because of the Mortons in the lobby and also The Daily Grill which has a killer happy hour (5$ wells and also cheap snacks) if you are on a budget. Th reason I continue to return is because I know what to expect. I am familiar with the staff and even know a few by name. Even if I don't return for 2-3 months, the same staff members remember me and even remember my room preference.
Keep in mind, don't be pressured to park Valet or even under the hotel. There are THREE county parking garages within walking distance. Set up an account on your smartphone for during the week and you don't have to feed coins. Parking is free after 10:00pm and on weekend. Just look up Montgomery County Parking Garages and check it out for yourself.
By far the cheapest alternative to valet and the garage under.
Anyways, I look forward to staying here (even when I work in Baltimore). Home away from home.
(Penthouse pool and gym) Gym is limited but Pool/hot tub is cool!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Bethesda Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Bethesda
- Bethesda Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 12-story atrium welcomes guests to 390 luxurious guestrooms and suites, located directly above the Metro Red Line's Bethesda stop, just 6 miles from the White House. Hyatt Regency Bethesda is located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, one of the most renowned communities in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Bethesda is well known as a lively chic destination with over 200 ethnic restaurants, boutiques, local art galleries and trendy hot spots, all within walking distance of the hotel. Bethesda is also home to many associations and corporations, such as The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Naval Medical Center. Hyatt Regency Bethesda is also nearby Suburban Hospital, Lockheed Martin, Chevy Chase Bank Headquarters, and Clark Construction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.