Family issues brought us to Bethesda for an open-ended stay at the Hyatt, which we chose because it's right next to the Metro (and we had a bad experience at another hotel close to the Metro--see our other review a few years ago). When we mentioned our reason for our stay on registration, the front desk clerk offered to install a refrigerator in our room, which was very helpful as the days wore on.
Our main complaint at the Hyatt is the poor lighting in most rooms, which has left us groping in the dark to find a lamp when there is no light switch near the door. But we'll be back, it's the most comfortable, convenient place we have found n Bethesda.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Bethesda Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Bethesda
- Bethesda Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 12-story atrium welcomes guests to 390 luxurious guestrooms and suites, located directly above the Metro Red Line's Bethesda stop, just 6 miles from the White House. Hyatt Regency Bethesda is located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, one of the most renowned communities in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Bethesda is well known as a lively chic destination with over 200 ethnic restaurants, boutiques, local art galleries and trendy hot spots, all within walking distance of the hotel. Bethesda is also home to many associations and corporations, such as The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Naval Medical Center. Hyatt Regency Bethesda is also nearby Suburban Hospital, Lockheed Martin, Chevy Chase Bank Headquarters, and Clark Construction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.