I stayed here for an annual convention that moved here from another hotel.
This hotel was very good. Location is great, right on top of a Metro Station.
My room was spacious and very well appointed. The Housekeeping staff was great.
Bathroom was a good size and had everything you could need.
I had no issues so I had very little contact with the Staff but check-in was very quick and
efficient and my room was ready even though I was a little early.
The restauran The Daily Grill was very good had a good selection on the menu for
eatin or "to go". Morton's Steakhouse is in the lobby, I treated my self one night and it
was excellent. Very expensive but excellent.
Since I was at a convention I didn't get to explore the neighborhood as much as I would have liked. But what I did see was nice. Lots of good restaurants, plenty of variety and there is even a shuttle bus to take you around that stops just around the corner from the
The only complaint and it really is minor, is the elevators. Like all Hyatt Regencys they
are glass and run very slowly. In addition some of the meeting rooms are 2 floors down and the second one can only be reached by elevator. A little irksome but not
even to ruin a fabulous stay.
Stay here it is a good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Bethesda Hotel Bethesda
- Bethesda Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Bethesda
- Bethesda Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful 12-story atrium welcomes guests to 390 luxurious guestrooms and suites, located directly above the Metro Red Line's Bethesda stop, just 6 miles from the White House. Hyatt Regency Bethesda is located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, one of the most renowned communities in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Bethesda is well known as a lively chic destination with over 200 ethnic restaurants, boutiques, local art galleries and trendy hot spots, all within walking distance of the hotel. Bethesda is also home to many associations and corporations, such as The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Naval Medical Center. Hyatt Regency Bethesda is also nearby Suburban Hospital, Lockheed Martin, Chevy Chase Bank Headquarters, and Clark Construction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.