I am 2 nights into a 5 night business stay but I will be shortly investigating a shift to another hotel from myself and staff for the remainder of our stay.
1. Construction/ renovations are currently underway between 09:00 and 15:30. I am using this hotel as a base for meetings and short of yelling to each other I was unable to verbally communicate with someone at my restaurant table at 09:30 this morning. Construction/ jack hammering noise and vibration is also quite in the rooms.
2. As I type I can see several large items of food left sitting under the in room AC unit by a previous guest.
3. I have encountered 3 vending floor vending machines that do not work and at least one (mine) that does not have one at all.
1. Service staff encountered are friendly.
2. Hotel is well positioned to local restaurants and the Metro.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Bethesda
- Bethesda Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Doubletree Hotel Bethesda is located in the heart of trendy downtown Bethesda, MD, just 30-45 minutes from all 3 Washington D.C. area airports. Doubletree Bethesda is the closest full service hotel to the NIH and Bethesda Naval Medical Center, convenient to the Capital Beltway, I-270 Technology Corridor, and Washington D.C. attractions. The hotel offers guests complimentary Internet and a complimentary shuttle to the Redline Bethesda and Medical Center Metro Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Doubletree Hotel Bethesda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.