“Just what the doctor ordered” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
30% Off Summer Weekends
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Bethesda
ezevans
“Just what the doctor ordered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Great room! Quiet and comfy bed/pillows...nice layout. Spotless! A big thank you to the staff that helped with not one but two issues. The first was a missing credit card at check-in at 1am. Although required to have on file for incidentals, the front desk gentlemen went ahead and checked me in (the room was already paid for) and said he would leave a note for the supervisor to follow-up with me. The 2nd was when my health care aid rolled in a non-responsive lump (me) and they had to check me in again. Imagine my surprise when I woke up in a room without any of my stuff. Somehow my original reservation wasn't canceled out (it was via a boutique site) and so I was checked in under that reservation. When I called the front desk they couldn't have been any more helpful getting everything straight. Room service was great (and food tasty!). I'd certainly recommend and stay there again. As far as value, room rates greatly vary depending on when and where you make a reservation. I paid in the $85-$125 range per night which was certainly worth it,

• Stayed August 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Dated hotel as you arrive no one at the front to offer Valet service or help with baggage check in fine long walk to the Room with dates furniture . Room overlooks Marriott worldwide headquarters absolutely filth balcony like black Tar

Room Tip: Place needs Renovation
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
Debbie N, Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Hello Naveen A, thank you for providing feedback conerning your recent stay at the Marriott Suites Bethesda. Please accept my apology for not providing you the welcome you expected upon arriving to the hotel. We strive to provide a warm welcome to all of our guests and unfortunately, we dropped the ball. Rest assured, I have shared your comments with the appropriate department to ensure this was an isolated occurrence. I have also spoken with housekeeping to address the balconies of all rooms. Please know your feedback is important and we will take corrective action. Feel free to contact me directly with any additional comments at debbie.niswonger@marriott.com . Thank you again. Debbie, Director of Hotel Operations.
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms are large. The service is very good throughout the property. The front desk was very friendly and helpful as was the restaurant staff. Comfortable lobby area with a bar. I ate dinner at the bar one night and was impressed by the quality of the food. A great place to stay if you are in the area.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Greetings MrJoelB - Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the nice comments about the staff service as well as the quality of food. I was also glad to read that you enjoyed the spacious sleeping room suite. When you come back for your next visit, please let me know If I can be of any assistance with your reservation.
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is our 2nd visit and very impressed with the whole thing about this hotel.
The room's great. Very good size. We got the Executive king suites on the 10th floor with balcony.
Restaurant also nice. The service's excellent!
We didn't get the chance to use the pool caused we check in really late.

Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Hello smuskitta - Thank you for the excellent rating and great review. I was happy to read that you liked the spacious room suite and that you felt the staff service was excellent. We hope you come back here for your third visit if your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area. Please contact me directly, If I can ever be of assistance with any future reservations.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Marriott Suites offers an excellent suite room for a reasonable (for DC) price. It is easy to get in and out especially from IAD and meetings in the 270 corridor. The staff was extremely friendly and the hotel lobby bar and restaurant stay open for your late arrivals.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled on business
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello Keith B - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback concerning your recent stay with us. We appreciate the nice comments about the staff service as well as the sleeping room suite. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future should your plans bring you back to the Bethesda area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had surgery on August 3rd at Bethesda Military Hospital . It was not a small surgery and when they released me on Tuesday I didn't want to drive the way hours home. We made reservations through the Marriott Ap. (Highly recommend )

We got a handicap suite. Everything was perfect. The bed was comfortable. Shower was great. The chairs and sofa were comfortable. The suite was clean. The balcony was wonderful to sit out on in the mornings.

The first morning there we went down to have breakfast. One of the servers, Bianca, saw I was having a difficult time walking (I had a hysterectomy )she assisted my husband in making me comfortable and she was very accomodating. She also gave me great healing advice.

I was required to walk and the walking trail with benches along the way was perfect. We explored the pool and fitness area. Hands down the best we have seen at a Marriott. Although all Marriott are great.

I could not have asked for a better place to stay post operative. We will definitely be back when I'm healed, just to get away.

Stayed August 2015, traveled as a couple
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Gretings Linda S- Thank you for your very nice comments as well as the excellent rating. We appreciate you taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. I will make sure that Blanca gets properly recognized for going above and beyond, we are very lucky to have her working here. I was happy to read that you felt the suite was perfect. I hope you are feeling better and revovering from the surgery. We hope to see you again in the very near future when you are fully healed.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had over 60 family members and friends staying in the Bethesda Marriott Suites for a wedding weekend. We received a great room rate, and the hotel was very helpful in increasing the size of our block as more people booked than we had estimated. They made a special effort to put us all in the same area of the hotel, which made sense for them and us.

The staff was consistently cheerful, professional, and helpful. The lobby, bar area, and restaurant are spacious, so that the guests could socialize easily. The restaurant meals, especially the breakfasts, were great. I used the business center for last minute printing---all free. Everything we needed to host the wedding seemed to be part of the hotel stay. I can't say enough positives about the hotel.

For this area, it's best if you have a car to get around, but driving anywhere in metro DC can be a challenge if you are unfamiliar with the area. The hotel's free shuttle to the Metro is the best way to get to downtown DC. Cabs and UBER let you have a hassle-free experience and are cost-effective. For our wedding guests, we hired a bus shuttle.

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites with balconies. The pool is great in the afternoon, with alot of sun. The...
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Marty_Roth, General Manager at Bethesda Marriott Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Hello mkd977 - Thank you for the excellent rating and great review. I am so happy that you, all of your family members and friends enjoyed their stay with us. We appreciate the nice comments about how the staff was cheerful, professional, and helpful. I am glad that you enjoyed the restaurant meals, especially the breakfast. Please contact me directly, If I can ever be of assistance with any future reservations. We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethesda
Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC / Bethesda
Bethesda Court Hotel
Bethesda Court Hotel
#4 of 11 in Bethesda
4.0 of 5 stars 311 reviews

Been to Bethesda Marriott Suites? Share your experiences!