“Great location for Walter Reed” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Metro Package
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Bethesda
Judsonia, AR
“Great location for Walter Reed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Very good location for a visit to Walter Reed and has lots of good restaurants around it within walking distance. The outer rooms are very small and are good for one person but I found it cramped for two. The inside rooms were larger and very nice. Parking is terrible and there are only maybe 12 spots at the hotel and if its full you have to park a block away in a pay lot.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Polish first
austin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed here two nights, was a very small room but fine for what we needed it for - to sleep! Staff was friendly, location was GREAT. Had everything you need- a little fridge, coffee maker. Room was clean, internet worked like a charm. If you're looking for a basic no frills, clean place in a great location - this is your place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

It was very clean and nice bedroom. Moreover, they served variety complimentary breakfast, internet and parking. Nothing to complain at all. Staff were friendly, especially Adeline who accomodated my special request, and helpful. I highly recommended this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed in the hotel and I can say that the inclusions in the reservation were good, the breakfast, Internet connection and the parking. Credits to the staff Zein & Arianne for they are very attentive to the guests. They are very accommodating and helpful. I greatly recommend this hotel for future guests who are looking around the Bethesda area for accommodation!

• Stayed April 2013
Beirut, Lebanon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I was very impress with the
room accommodation although I seen them small but have everything. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating to my personal needs.
The room was cleaned every day. Never have to return to a dirty room. The front desk staff. Excellent, with my special requests.
I highly recommend anyone that is traveling to make
a reservation with this location.
I know you would be pleased with the accommodation as I have been.

I would like to thanks everyone again for taking there time to make my stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed May 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went to Maryland a few weeks ago for a vacation and i don't have any idea on where place to stay. then i saw this american inn near the train station. at first I had doubted to checked in because it might cost a lot since i don't spend to much with accommodation. but i was wrong they have the great deal, great accommodation as well as an excellent guest service assistance,i checked in early that day and i thought that they wont allow me since i am a walk in guest as well as they are in full house but the girls from the front desk namely zein and aryan had helped me a lot during my stay, associates of american inn is one the best asset that they do have,aside from the magnificent hotel itself .the american inn is one of the best hotel that i could recommend with backpackers like me. and will be another reason for me to go back in Bethesda. keep up the good work american inn. and looking forward to stay with you again.

Room Tip: higher floors it will give you the view that your looking for
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I'am a frequent traveler. I stay in hotel's 300 hundred days out of a year.I was very impress with the
room accommodation. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating to my personal needs. The room was cleaned every day. Never having to return to a dirty room. The front desk staff. Excellent, with my special requests. Debra who works during the breakfast
always keeping things organized clean and stocked. I had one problem with the shower however the maintenance man on duty on top of it. I highly recommend anyone that is traveling to make
a reservation with this location.I know you would be pleased with the accommodation as I have been.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to American Inn of Bethesda? Share your experiences!