“Best value hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Bethesda
Newark, Delaware
“Best value hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

It was very clean and nice bedroom. Moreover, they served variety complimentary breakfast, internet and parking. Nothing to complain at all. Staff were friendly, especially Adeline who accomodated my special request, and helpful. I highly recommended this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Polish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed in the hotel and I can say that the inclusions in the reservation were good, the breakfast, Internet connection and the parking. Credits to the staff Zein & Arianne for they are very attentive to the guests. They are very accommodating and helpful. I greatly recommend this hotel for future guests who are looking around the Bethesda area for accommodation!

• Stayed April 2013
Beirut, Lebanon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was very impress with the
room accommodation although I seen them small but have everything. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating to my personal needs.
The room was cleaned every day. Never have to return to a dirty room. The front desk staff. Excellent, with my special requests.
I highly recommend anyone that is traveling to make
a reservation with this location.
I know you would be pleased with the accommodation as I have been.

I would like to thanks everyone again for taking there time to make my stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed May 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went to Maryland a few weeks ago for a vacation and i don't have any idea on where place to stay. then i saw this american inn near the train station. at first I had doubted to checked in because it might cost a lot since i don't spend to much with accommodation. but i was wrong they have the great deal, great accommodation as well as an excellent guest service assistance,i checked in early that day and i thought that they wont allow me since i am a walk in guest as well as they are in full house but the girls from the front desk namely zein and aryan had helped me a lot during my stay, associates of american inn is one the best asset that they do have,aside from the magnificent hotel itself .the american inn is one of the best hotel that i could recommend with backpackers like me. and will be another reason for me to go back in Bethesda. keep up the good work american inn. and looking forward to stay with you again.

Room Tip: higher floors it will give you the view that your looking for
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I'am a frequent traveler. I stay in hotel's 300 hundred days out of a year.I was very impress with the
room accommodation. The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating to my personal needs. The room was cleaned every day. Never having to return to a dirty room. The front desk staff. Excellent, with my special requests. Debra who works during the breakfast
always keeping things organized clean and stocked. I had one problem with the shower however the maintenance man on duty on top of it. I highly recommend anyone that is traveling to make
a reservation with this location.I know you would be pleased with the accommodation as I have been.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Newark, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed one night at this hotel and I found it really quite nice. Considering the price of rooms at other hotels in Bethesda I thought it was a good deal. The room was small, but it had been renovated and linens were a nice quality. Internet and desk set up was up to date with good speeds. My room was clean. The staff were great and breakfast was pretty good for a freebie.

Other's comments about the parking were spot on. The parking garage at the hotel is very small and spaces are tight. If you arrive late, you will have to park down the street, which the hotel will reimburse you for. It's only a short walk and actually, I preferred the other lot given how narrow the spaces at the hotel's lot are,

Overall very good for the price and conveniently located in Bethesda.

Room Tip: My room was fine. No real view, but no street noise. Don't know if this was just luck.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
New Cumberland WV
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed here for two nights while visiting my nephew at Walter Reed. First the positives: room was clean & continental breakfast was decent. Now the negatives: The parking is free but if you don't find a spot in their tiny parking lot you have to park in a parking lot down the street (but they do cover the cost up to 10:00 am); the shuttle service (which was the main reason i chose the hotel) only runs from 7am to 3pm. Considering my nephew was in intensive care, I planned to stay past 3pm and therefore had to drive.

The room was in a section of the hotel not connected to the main building. I had to walk outside (in cold weather) each morning to get to breakfast. Also, my room was apparently right above the mexican restaurant which played loud music until 1 am.

I was not impressed with the staff at the front desk. One wasn't very helpful because her English was limited and the other wasn't overly friendly.

Overall, i was disappointed in this hotel considering the price i paid was quite high.

Room Tip: If you stay here request a room in the main tower.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethesda
Bethesda Court Hotel
Bethesda Marriott Suites
#3 of 11 in Bethesda
4.0 of 5 stars 272 reviews
Residence Inn Bethesda Downtown

Been to American Inn of Bethesda? Share your experiences!