“Skip dessert” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
London, United Kingdom
“Skip dessert”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Pasta dishes were ok but very oversized and not as flavorful as I had hoped for. 1 dish lasted 3 meals for me. Dessert was a huge disappointment- the tiramisu was very dry and did not taste like any tiramisu I've ever had. Service was fairly attentive and polite. The menu is extensive, and the pizzas looked quite good (the majority of the people I saw ordered pizza).

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Rockville, Maryland
“Go just for the Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Their entier menu was good at some point several years ago, but i think they got to big and the quality of the food went head down. On the other hand the Bread and the olive oil mix is just outstanding. Their pizza is also really good too.

Visited July 2013
Spring, Texas, United States
“Little flavor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This place was in a great location and a very happening place on a Sat evening. The manager saw us looking at a menu outside and came and greeted us and answered any questions we had. The service was great. We ordered take out and everyone was polite and quick. My kids got the spaghetti and meatballs. Too much sauce on the pasta and it just did not have much flavor. The meatballs were ok. I had the eggplant parmiagiana with a spaghetti side. The cheese was overcooked and rubbery. Do not think we would go back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great - 3 times the charm ... new owner!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

So before I had beed there and even once walked out cause after being seated for 10 min we got no service ... BUT NOW ITS GREAT !!! I have been there 2 times with my boyfriend and Maria my server was great. And I think Dave ?! the new manager is great ... It is just a wonderful place and wonderful staff and food. I will now go there again ... their one in rockville is great also and always has been :)

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not memorable, not good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Called in here for a quick casual mid week dinner with family. We were disappointed. The standard Italian pastas were not done particularly well, and the prices reflected something a bit better, at least by our way of thinking. So I doubt we would return.

Visited October 2013