This was my worst dining experience ever. I along with my party of 32 made reservations for last Saturday night. The restaurant was accommodating in seating my group and seemed hospitable until the food was served and several in the group found the food unbearable. The seafood was overcooked, the cheese tasted stale and there were issues with several of the other dishes. Overall the food was horrible!! When members of my party shared their concerns about the food, the owner, Harry, insisted that although the dishes were not eaten, barely touched, he insisted that everyone had to pay full price for each dish ordered otherwise he was going to call the police. He was rude beyond belief! He lacked decorum and began yelling at several people in my party. We were shocked by his behavior. He also complained because a few in my party decided to order large Pizzas and share them. He then complained that sharing was not allowed. Unbelievable!! To think that anyone can single handedly eat a whole pizza is quite unreasonable. In addition, to state that those are the rules of the restaurant at the end of a meal is also unreasonable. Harry Kmaymi, the owner also stated that the restaurant would have made a lot more money had my party of 32 not been in the restaurant. Impossible!! Even with my party of 32 there were still many empty tables and there was no line at the door so I was puzzled about how he would have made more money that evening. As far as I could see, we greatly increased his revenue for that evening.
The food was horrible! The owner is rude and needs to attend some sort of customer service training. The chef needs to be fired or retrained and the restaurant needs to be cleaned.
I am going to report them to the health department as I believe an inspection is needed to address the filth and overall condition of the restaurant. In addition, the other reviews that are included here that are positive must all come from the owner and his friends and family. I am doubtful that anyone can actually recommend this place as a fun family restaurant with good food. It is absolutely the worst!!