“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
La Panetteria Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 296 restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great food, great service and wonderful atmosphere. Our visit to La Panetteria really made for a wonderful evening. I would highly recommend.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

84% Recommend
Bethesda
“Wonderful family place, great for parties”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We often go here when we have guests visiting. It is a charming place with a beautiful interior, and the atmosphere is wonderful.
It is family owned, and the food is also terrific and reasonable.
They have the nicest wait staff, as well. We had a family party for 70 here and will probably have our next one here.

Visited May 2012
Rockville, Maryland
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I came here with colleagues and had the mannicotti, it was really good. I never thought I could finish is but since it was so good, I did. We also ordered a big appetizer plate with kalimari, mozzarella, pizza, zucchini and salad, which was also good. The restaurant also has a nice ambiance I will definitely return to this place.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bethesda, Maryland
“Good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I've been going to this restaurant for 30 years, mainly because it has the best pizza in the area by far. The other pasta dishes are ok but I wouldn't go out of my way for them. But the pizza is fantastic!

Visited December 2011
Olney, Maryland
“How Service & Food Should All Be!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Decided on Italian food,1cold Saturday January night. Warmly greeted, table ready. Chianti was very good. My husband sampled & e njoyed both Italian beers recommended. Calamari Fritte BEST we have ever had. ( and we travel & dine out quite a bit). Delicate - no heavy breading. Marina sauce perfect. Veal was excellent. Staff very attentive, without being overbearing. We won't wait to return! A true neighborhood " gem", for over 35 years. Prices reasonable as well.

• Visited January 2012