We go dancing on the weekends often, and always get together with our friends for the Hinode buffet first. There are several reasons:
* The food is good and plentiful, and the choices range from traditional sushi to inventive rolls to cooked food to a nice selection of vegetarian dishes. Say hello to Kai, the sushi chef when you're there - he knows his stuff!
* The staff is accommodating and pleasant
* There is ample parking
* We can always get a table big enough to accommodate our group (of course, we go early to get to the dancing sooner)
* When people come late (and someone inevitably does), they don't have to wait to be served, they just jump into the buffet
* It is so easy to divide the check, as the buffet is fixed price
Highly recommended. And yes, we also go there when it's just the two of us. We like it that much.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.