“Wonderful evening, food lost it a star.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 20 things to do in Bethesda
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
6 attraction reviews
“Wonderful evening, food lost it a star.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Having past this numerous times we decided to do something different with friends.
We were amazed at how great the place is, lovely Decor and staff and the Soul Serenaders were brilliant.
Obviously patronised by regulars and established dancers, we did brave the floor but also enjoyed watching some talented dancers.

Cocktails potent and well presented. Water glasses filled regularly.

We had a full meal and this is costly esp. as the food was not great and only luke warm. I had researched and the Crab Cakes had good reviews, so I thought I was on a roll when the others ordered meat, I was wrong. They were cold, sloppy and I only ate half of one. I also had to query my Desert order and they did in the end agree, ice cream was included. I would not have worried, but the actual desert described as Berry pudding had at most 4 berries and lots of synthetic cream. Caeser Salad ok.

We will certainly go again but doubt would stick with Salad and a glass of wine.

Visited January 2014

Highland, Maryland
35 attraction reviews
“Fabulous New Year's Eve Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We enjoyed a superb meal plus great music, and were part of the happy crowd on the dance floor dancing to the Blue Notes. THis place is a gem! We'll be back for sure during the year!

Visited December 2013