“Great place to chill out on Sunday evening for a few martinis and sliders” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House

Ruth's Chris Steak House
7315 Wisconsin Ave, Ste 110E, Bethesda, MD 20814-3207
301-652-7877
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 307 Restaurants in Bethesda
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great place to chill out on Sunday evening for a few martinis and sliders”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Went on a Sunday and sat at bar. Place was seemingly empty, but I later saw the back section had quite a few tables full. great laid back vibe to just drown self in a few martinis and some sliders and fries and wonder where it all went wrong!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not too expensive if you know what to order.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Celebrating a birthday, not mine, we went to Ruth's Chris in Bethesda. First time there for me. What i did do before we went, was to go online to check the menu. To my surprise, I found a nicely priced three course meal. Choose a started, a main and a desert. A la cart would have been quite a lot more. My steak was perfectly done to my medium-rare request. Started with a Manhattan and finished with a walnut cheesecake. Loved it.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vero Beach, Florida
“Ruth's is the best steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Yeah, I know this is a hotly debated topic but Ruth's Chris beats all the other steakhouses. Nothing's better than when they bring out that hot sizzling plate and warn you not to touch it and to hold up your napkin to avoid the splatter. And then that first bite, pure heaven. I've been coming here since 1972, have tried all the competition and this is still THE place to come. Our most recent visit was to celebrate our son Andrew's 21st birthday. His girlfriend Mary joined us and it was the first Ruth's experience for both. They absolutely enjoyed it.

Visited November 2012
Moscow, Russia
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

very good food and service. Exellent vine list. I recomend this restaurant. The best steak I have ever eat.

Visited November 2012
Germantown Maryland
“Steak to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and I went to Ruth's Chris tonight. We had a reservation for 6:00 and were greeted and excorted to our table immediately. The staff was very professional and attentitive without being to obtrusive. We ordered our food and wine which came out with perfect timing. My wife had the tomatoe bisque which was very tasty and I had the lobster bisque which again was very good. Our entrees came out a few minutes after we finished the soup but not to soon. Petite filet for my wife and New York Strip for me. The steak was fantastic, best I have ever had, my wife felt the same. We had the mushrooms and asparagus as the sides both done very well. Neither one of us could finish so we have dinner for tomorrow night. An excellent dining experience with a professional staff and food done to perfection. Get ready to fork over some hard earned cash. Our dinner with two glasses of wine was $157 before the tip! Not an every weekend kind of place to go to but well worth it for that special dinner.

• Visited November 2012