“This is a decent Houstons” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Woodmont Grill

Woodmont Grill
7715 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814-6003 (Formerly Houston's)
301-656-9755
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Bethesda, Maryland
“This is a decent Houstons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Yes - this is part of the Houstons chain. Since they closed the one on Rockville Pike, this is my only option. I love the Thai Steak salad, the roasted artichokes and the steak. Never had a bad meal here. Eating at the bar is a great option and they will take care of you.

I do think the chef that was at the Rockville Pike location was better but overall the food is great.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Toronto
“Delicious Steak Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had the Thai Steak salad but asked for the house vinagrette on the side as I don't like spicy food. I thought the salad was outstanding. The Mango and Avocado were the perfect degree of ripeness and the crispy noodles added the right amount of texture. I love the atmosphere of this restaurant - I feel like I'm in Vegas with the Rat Pack. Prices have jumped since the last time I was there 6 months ago. But since the food was excellent, I didn't mind paying more.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“If you're in for steak's and ice cold salad's. This is the place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

3 day old pineapple marinated rib eye steaks are absolutely delicious! Add a side of Caesar salad and your done :) oh try out their grilled artichokes with dip and tortilla spinach dip as well :) yummy!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Limited Menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The ambiance of the restaurant is nice, I ordered a Cobb Salad with no avocado and the salad came with avocado which I picked through. The staff was very attentive and the choices are few. Parking for a fee is located next to the restaurant. I would rate the service higher if my order was correct.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Naples, Florida
“A must try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

A chic atmosphere with excellent friendly service. I had the Thai Steak Salad - yum yum. The steak was cooked perfect - medium rare. Nice sweet and spicy sauce to tingle your taste buds. I'll be back.

Visited May 2013