“A hidden gem” 5 of 5 stars

College Park, Md
4 attraction reviews
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

You have to know where this museum is located. We must have driven by it a hundred times before we finally stopped. There are some lovely sculptures and I loved the fact that children are welcome. It has been some time since our last visit but I seem to remember a room specifically for children to try their hands at art.

Visited May 2012

Damascus, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
“Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

I can't believe that I have lived in the DC Metro area forever, and I did not know about this gem. The museum is located in Bethesda Md. Admission is free. The lower level features a rotating display of art from many local artists, and the upper gallery feature the works of Philip Ratner. Mr. Ratner's sculptures depicting Biblical people and stories are amazing. I could have spent hours devouring the art. So a return visit is imminet!

Visited March 2012