“Nice salad, average pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Seven Corners, Virginia
“Nice salad, average pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I visited a places for lunch with a rather large group of co-workers from NIH. The place was almost deserted and they had a table already set up for us (via phone reservation). They have a very appealing lunch special for $10.95. You get a choice of two salads, both very delicious, and a choice of two pizzas + soft drink. The latter ones are apparently are a lot harder for them to get right than the former ones. We had one pizza come out with out a cheese at all and when confronted they've just sprinkled some mozzarella on it and put it back into an oven to melt it. Needless to say it was less than delicious afterwards. Overall, their pizzas are on the same level as WholeFood's but with less consistency. I'm not saying it's a bad place, it has nice interior, table clothes and all, but with us being almost exclusive customers they could have tried harder.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Lunch Special. Pizza and Salad $10.95.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Best thing about this place was it's closeness to the interstate on our trip from North Carolina to Montreal. We are Neopolitan pizza fans and try to find the best when we travel. This wasn't it. On the way home, we tried Pizzeria Orso in Falls Church, VA and were much happier.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Quality ingredients & quick service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed nearby for a convention, and just wandered into this place because, well, I was hungry & it was close to the hotel. I was also pressed for time since convention presentations continued into the evening after our dinner break. I was seated promptly, and a server soon followed. The pizza I ordered appeared with lightning speed, but I suppose you can't let anything languish in a 900 degree oven. I agree with other reviewers that the center of the crust & toppings seemed less done than the edges, but I was impressed by the quality of the ingredients, the blend of flavors, and the promptness of service. The menu offered an array of choices, and I thought things were fairly priced for a better quality handcrafted pizza. I'd go back to this place.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awful.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

If you want stone oven pizza do yourself a favor and drive to Matchbox. The pizza was like soup in the middle. Soggy crust and a mess of tasteless sauce. Salad was alright, but nothing to write home about. The patio is nicely landscaped though if you're just looking for an after work drink.

Visited May 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

The dough is soft so the pizzas do not come out crunchy/crispy but the pizza is good. The calzones are very good, too. The place has a great bar where you can watch sports and have dinner.

Visited July 2012