“Spectacular service” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Old Georgetown Road
Transit: Easy Three block walk from Bethesda Metro station. At the top of the escalator turn left slightly and proceed to third traffic light on Old Georgetown Road. Turn right on St Elmo, we are on right hand side at 4926. Multiple public bus stops also within walking distance.
Frederick, Maryland
“Spectacular service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My first visit at Chef Tony using a Groupon. We were greeted upon arrival and ask if we have a coupon and was immediately seated with our menu handed to us. I looked at the an alternative menu for couponed meals and found that they only have one dish that is none seafood. Lucky for my friend who is allergic to seafood. He ordered a Ceasar Salad and a Chicken dish for his main course. I, on the other hand ordered the Calamari (a little bit over cook) and the Monk fish for my main course. The Main dish was very good and the right portion for me. The waiter was very attentive and was helpful. Will be back to try their Paella....

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went to chef Ton'y for the first time using a Groupon coupon for the three course price fix dinner. As we were being seated we were asked if we had a coupon and then we were brought to the back room. Seating was tight and the atmosphere was nothing to remark about. Our waiter appeared promptly and was friendly and attentive. I was expecting to have minimal choices with the price fix but I was pleasantly surprised with the variety of choices. We picked two appetizers- the calamari which was quite good and the ceviche which turned out to be more like a bruschetta ceviche- this was just okay. For my main course I had the salmon with plantains and brussel sprouts and my friend had a scallop dish both were nicely cooked and quite tasty. Dessert was one of the best I have ever had, a sweet potato with a sugar crust- words don't do it justice! All in all it was a good meal with good service. My improvements to this place would lay in the atmosphere inside and out-

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Needham, MA
“Mother's Day Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband was searching on line last minute for a brunch this past Mother's Day for 6 adults and two children. Great choice! Chef Tony's was a great choice. The menu offered great choices everyone that included breakfast and/or lunch choices. Pricing was not jacked up for Mother's Day ether. Staff was great and the chef came to make sure that all was well. We are looking forward to visiting our children and revisiting Chef Tony's for lunch.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Great seafood restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Wonderful celebration dinner. As others have said, the exterior is modest. However, the food was well prepared, interesting and flavorful. Great value. I will surely return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Detroit, Michigan
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had dinner there this past week. The food is fresh, excellently prepared and service was great. would definitely come back.
don't be deceived by the ordinary view from outside the restaurant - you won't be disappointed

• Visited July 2013