“Below Average Stay for Price” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Bethesda Court Hotel

You added Bethesda Court Hotel to your Saves list
Bethesda Court Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7740 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814 (Formerly Golden Tulip Bethesda Court Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Special
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Bethesda
Boston
“Below Average Stay for Price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2004

Room was nice, but amenites were by no means above adequate. Continental breakfast consisted of cereal, stale pastries, oj and coffee in a VERY small room -- too small for a 75-room hotel. Often ran out of food. Surly staff. Do not necessarily get room asked for. In addition, heard staff ask to have room aired out so it could be given to a "Non-smoking" guest request.

• Stayed May 2004

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2004

Bethesda Court has a convenient location -- 2 blocks from Metro, safe area with many restaurants in walking distance. Hotel is very clean and nicely appointed. Continental breakfast was included though seating is limited. Pleasant courtyard (you can bring your breakfast out) though again not enough places to sit! We got an excellent deal here from a package advertised on their website though our bill was not correct on checkout. Luckily, I had copies of our reservation and the package details and our deal was honored with no hassle. Should have been right the first time, though!!! Staff was pleasant and courteous. Their cable TV is very limited -- only about 10 channels -- which was a minor inconvenience. We would stay there again.

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2004

When I made my reservation on the phone they told me the room would be $79.99After we stayed, the next day I got the bill and signed it for $79.99Now, a week later, I notice that I was charged $99.09When I called them for an explanation they said they tacked on an extra $8.50 for overnight parking and $1.00 for a safe in the room that we didn't even use, plus state and local tax.Now I have to find that reciept to prove that they screwed me.Don't let them screw you. Do not stay here!

Been to Bethesda Court Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bethesda Court Hotel

Address: 7740 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814 (Formerly Golden Tulip Bethesda Court Hotel)
Location: United States > Maryland > Bethesda
#3 Business Hotel in Bethesda
#4 Family Hotel in Bethesda
Hotel Class:3 star — Bethesda Court Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bethesda Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Golden Tulip Bethesda
Bethesda Golden Tulip

If you own or manage Bethesda Court Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.