“Ideally located.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bethesda Court Hotel

Save Saved
You added Bethesda Court Hotel to your Saves list
Bethesda Court Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7740 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814 (Formerly Golden Tulip Bethesda Court Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Weekend Special
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Bethesda
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Ideally located.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

This hotel is ideally located for the Metro, local restaurants and a short drive to Georgetown. Sam was at the desk and very helpful to us when we asked questions about the area. He was rightly proud of Bethesda. I wouldn't hesitate to use this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Stayed here for 6 nights while attending workshop at NIH. Close to Bethesda Metro so easy access to NIH. Clean rooms, comfy beds, friendly staff. Nicer inside than out. Breakfast was adequate but not great.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Recently stayed here for a one-night work trip as opposed to the hotel we normally stay at (partially based on reviews found here). It was okay, though I wouldn't want to stay here for much longer than a night.

My room on the second floor was fine. It was clean and spacious enough, though I did find the shower curtain "door" to the closet a little odd... The lighting was really dim and there was a shortage of outlets. The bathroom was okay but the shower was the second tiniest I've ever been in in my life (second to an old B & B in England)--and I am not a large person! It was generally quiet save for the traffic outside.

Free breakfast was included which was nice, although the breakfast room was slightly cramped.

I'll give them props for the free wi-fi--always nice.

The location is great if you need to be right in Bethesda as I did. Very convenient and an easy cab ride to/from DCA.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Castleton, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

My husband and I have stayed in this hotel many times. I forgot my purse when I was at the computer a few weeks ago and we drove out of town. Upon reaching our house I remembered that I had left the purse hanging over the chair in the lobby of the hotel. I called immediately and was told that the staff had found it and kept it safely until we were able to pick it up the following day. We were very impressed to have found it intact.

Additionally we have found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and very conveniently located to all restaurants, shops and the metro. This is the only hotel in Bethesda that provides free limousine service within a several mile radius of the hotel. We enjoy the courtyard for breakfast or reading when the weather is good. We are treated like part of an extended family and find other hotels very impersonal in contrast. Highly recommend it if you come to this area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here every 21 days for the past year. The service is great. I love the front desk staff.

• Stayed March 2012
Louisa, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

this is the best hotel in the area. Brandon and staff treat guests like family It is a clean well kept hotel the is a great bargain and is centrally located to the Metro for easy travel to see the Nation's Capital. We choose to stay here during all of our travels to the area which is every 3 weeks.. Would not even considered staying anywhere else.. this is home away from home...

Room Tip: have stayed in many rooms all are great...we travel for chemo every three weeks for the last year...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
landstuhl GE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

This is a gem and a steal for the price! Its right next to the Bethesda Metro making it easy to access to anything you may need! The rooms are warm and inviting, I have been coming into Bethesda for the past 3 years and never stay anywhere but here! The staff is great and treat you like family! If your looking for a close place to stay for Walter reed or NIH they shuttle you back and forth for free which is a great asset! I will keep coming back!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Been to Bethesda Court Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bethesda Court Hotel

Address: 7740 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814 (Formerly Golden Tulip Bethesda Court Hotel)
Location: United States > Maryland > Bethesda
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Bethesda
Hotel Class:3 star — Bethesda Court Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Venere and Otel so you can book your Bethesda Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Golden Tulip Bethesda
Bethesda Golden Tulip

If you own or manage Bethesda Court Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;