“Reasonable prices” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Pendleton, South Carolina
“Reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The restaurant is just a short walk from The Residence Inn where I stayed. The atmosphere was casual and the prices reasonable. I ordered the fettuccine Alfredo for my meal. When it arrived at my table it looked like it had been sitting under a warmer for a while (probably while waiting for my brother's lasagna to cook!). Despite its appearance, it tasted good. My brother's lasagna was very hot and tasty. The wine was served "home-style" in a water glass and was plentiful.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bethesda, Maryland
“Old fashioned neighborhood Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Has been a fixture for over 30 years. Some of the waiters are the originals. Don't expect gourmet but do expect good food and greAt value. Be sure to order the white pizza and red peppers. Kid friendly

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bethesda, MD
“Great, reasonable Italian food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Open late and wonderful, casual atmosphere with great prices and homemade Italian food. Service is fast. Carafes of wine too!

Visited November 2012
Parkland, Florida
“Not sure what the hype is”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I can't say it was a horrible meal, but it was truly average. We ordered the white pizza based on the reviews and it was fine, but again, nothing amazing. The place is kind of old and run down, with pretty nasty bathrooms. I don't want them to lose business but I really don't see what the excitement is. They did give us a pitcher of water right when we go there, which was great because we were all really thirsty and they replaced it again as soon as we finished it, so that was a plus. The red sauce was definitely homemade and had big chunks of fresh tomato in it, so that was good. The eggplant parmesean was pretty bad - too thickly sliced and extremely bland. Sorry! I hate giving bad reviews, but this was honest.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Great Authentic Ristorante”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We have eaten here numerous times and ith gives us a bit of a feeling as though we were back in Naples or rome at a little out of the way place. The basic entrees and Pizza age good and it is great for families of all sizes and ages. We also enjoy their takeout Pizza.

Visited October 2012